About the listing
Description: When it comes to facilities, functions and epicurean experience, the new Curlewis Golf Club & Resort is next level. Commanding in both scope and ambience, no detail or expense has been spared in bringing The Bellarine’s newest and most dynamic destination to life.
Add to that an accommodation complex like no other. Cool eco-suite installations are nestled amidst indigenous native landscape, flanking one of the region’s most revered golf courses. Sleeping up to 126, this is no ordinary sleepover, this is Curlewis. “Experience exceptional” is the tagline and pride abounds in the delivery. Luxe and contemporary, each room features a private balcony, custom robes, divine bedding and guarantees every creature comfort is catered for.
Enter the Curlewis Clubhouse. Inside and out, charisma abounds. Embrace spectacular views spanning fairways, greens and bay. Meander past the “Warhol Wall”. Immerse yourself in chill mojo on the grand veranda or sun drenched East Terrace. Cutting edge AV facilities, an array of epicurean options to suit all budgets and tastes complete the picture.
Ivor's Spike Bar is home to a more intimate, relaxed occasion. Signature restaurant and larger function facility, Claribeaux, will delight with its’ creative structural form and culinary options – French influence, contemporary fusion and a keen focus on sustainable local produce. An impressive local and international beverage list guarantees a state of blissful indecision.
At the western end of the hallowed Curlewis fairways is The Range @ Curlewis Driving Range facility and entertainment complex of epic proportions. Featuring 18 indoor/outdoor driving bays, Victoria’s 1st Toptracer Range facility, a cool two tiered Mini Golf course and X Golf, great dining is also assured alongside bucket loads of fun (or finesse, for those seeking to fine tune their golf form).
Dining facilities: Yes
Type of accommodation: Contemporary, luxurious, boutique.
Number of rooms: 60 Rooms including:
- 2 x Accessible Rooms, fully fitted with adaptive design chic and contemporary style.
- 6 x Eagle Suites – sleeps 3 pax, larger private bathroom
Number of beds: 126
Hotel rooms each feature:
- Premium pillowtop King or Twin King Single mattress
- Luxurious duvet | King Pillows
- Individual car parking per suite
- Private balcony | outdoor table and chairs
- Air conditioning & heating
- Tinted, double glazed, floor to ceiling windows
- Electronic blinds | USB outlets
- Private bathroom – shower, toilet, bathroom amenities, hair dryer
- Curlewis custom bathrobes
- Eleonor Millard prints
- Contemporary squab couch
- Alarm clock | Safe
- Glide custom desk | Iron & ironing board
- Bar fridge | Complimentary mineral water
- Kettle | Julius Meinl coffee
- Tea Drop tea | Bowl, plates, mugs & cutlery
- Water & wine glasses
- Wifi | Smart LCD TV | Foxtel | Radio
- Tapendium ‘Concierge’ Tablet
- Claribeaux Restaurant – open 7 days for Breakfast & Dinner
- Full AV facilities
- Seats up to 200
- Ivor’s Spike Bar – open 7 days for brunch, lunch, snacks and drinks
- Full AV facilities
- North facing expansive balconies w. spectacular views and Eastern Garden area
- Pro Shop – open 7 days
- 18 hole premier Australian golf course
- PGA Golf Pros
- Short game area
- 2 x Practice Putting greens
- Practice nets
- Elite fleet of Clubcar golf carts
- Tempo Walks – the 1st in Victoria
Facilities: The Range @ Curlewis
- 18 x indoor/outdoor driving bays
- PGA Golf Pros
- Victoria’s 1st Toptracer Range installation
- Two tier Mini Golf course
- X Golf
- Great dining
- Function Room, full AV facilities
- Access to the Bellarine Rail Trail
- Conference/Function Facilities
- Golf Course